Monday, May 9, 2011

The Beginning.

You know those things in life that you imagine one day you're just going to wake up and be better at?  Although sometimes things very unrealistic (in my case geometry or my comfort level with feet), most of the time these are things very close within our reach.  Like...Blogging.

It seems like every fall break, spring break, summer break, memorial break, weekend break, back break, kit-kat-give-me-a-break, and every other type of break since my freshmen year I have been swearing to myself I was going to become a consistent blogger.  You know, those people who just spit out blogs on the regular, awing the world with that clever words and insightful thoughts.  However, that's pretty much never happened for me.  And although this could just be another failed attempt to join with my fellow word artists in the beautiful world of blogging,  I am feeling good about this one.  With this, I cross the line of consistency, excited to share with the world my heart, and the incredible work of my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment